Saturday, May 16, 2009

Covenant Keeper


It's been a while since I've blogged. I have some catching up to do...

Anne Elizabeth was baptized in July 2008. It was a tender moment for our family. The Lord has a plan for us, the covenants we make with him are timeless.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

The girls will love seeing your pictures on your blog! They still talk about y'all ALL the time and could spend hours reading blogs if I let them, so I'm glad you're back into it! I'm not surprised actually, because maybe two days ago I was thinking, "Wow, I wish Cynthia blogged more," so of course you had to be! Love you!

Heather Humphreys said...

Cynths! Yeah! It is so, so wonderful to catch up on your life with your darling blog! I love it! Your family is amazing! Please keep it comin'! I miss you and love having you as my friend forever! Heath

theSwensenFamily said...

I love all the pictures you've added! Cute blog too! I can't wait for more!