Friday, June 5, 2009

Easter Week

I am so excited to finally be posting our pictures from Easter! Spending Easter week in N. Myrtle Beach is a Giles family tradition for over 60 years. We were lucky enough to have Blair's Aunt Michelle who is a professional photographer take some great pictures of our family. The pictures were taken at the local park where we have our traditional Giles Easter Egg Hunt. The men hide the eggs for their children and wives. This is not an easy find, especially for the women. We never quite know what we're getting ourselves into. So what's in it for the ladies? Money!

Enjoy the pictures...thanks Aunt Michelle!


Anne Elizabeth and Melissa Ruth




Nathan and Sullivan


I LOVE this picture! It says so much about the two of us. Mostly that we're happy. I couldn't imagine a better life.
He's always telling me that he's my biggest fan... But do you know what Mr. Blair Giles? I am YOUR biggest fan. Thank you for doing so many things right for your girl. I am a better woman because of you...
Blair and I recently celebrated our ten year wedding anniversary-a sweet sealing session at the Washington DC Temple, a little sentiment to take us back.

My playlist is dedicated to you, Blair. I am BIG TIME in love!

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

What great pictures! Lizzy is getting so big--well all of them are! I especially love Elle's picture--cute feet! Look at you, even changing the background!

theSwensenFamily said...

What a beautiful family! Everyone looks so grown up! Your hair is getting longer and even Ellie's hair is long! Has it really been a year? We miss you guys so much! It looks like you figured out how to post more than one picture! Sorry I wasn't around to help! I'm loving your blog! Happy Anniversary! You too are still one HOT couple!

Chris & Courtney said...

After 10 great years y'all are still beautiful. I love you guys!!!

Steph said...

Cynthia..you have such a cute family. I emailed you awhile back but maybe you didn't get it. I love to see pictures on your blog. I haven't started one yet but I will soon. Seth still remembers Lizzy from good old South Carolina times. Maybe some day you will make it to Utah and we can see you guys. Email me back so we can catch up! Stephanie

Methodical Wormer said...

I can not believe how grown up Miss Lizzie is. And can I just say you are ONE HOT MAMA!!

Happy Anniversary. Y'all are so inspirational for us.

Amanda said...

I have one phrase for you "Ta Dow!" Y'all look great! Ok, so I can't really keep it to just one phrase. LOVE the green! Lizzie's looking so sophisticated--but I was so happy to see Ellie still has a bit of a dimple in her elbow--you know, a piece of that baby girl I know.

Happy 10th! One of my favorite memories of you is when we first met and you gave a R.S. lesson sharing how in awe you were of your own fantastic marriage. I knew I could be friends with a girl who cherished marriage so much!

Sure miss our laundromat Tuesdays! Meishe invites you all to Alaska--that'd be more fun that Paris, right? jk