This is a picture of my mother and father. They were High School sweethearts, separated by death 12 years ago, yet have recently been reunited after my mother lost her battle with breast cancer on November 10,2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Cynthia...that is terrible. I send you my condolences. I remember meeting your mom in South Carolina and what a wonderful lady she was. How wonderful that they are reunited. Hope you had a wonderful holiday season.
Stephanie
What a beautiful couple! They must be so happy to be together again. I hope you are doing okay! I'm sure it's one day at a time. Her legacy will live on through you and your children.
We LOVED your Christmas card and your beautiful letter! It was so sweet and inspiring. Thank you for sharing your testimony. Also, I loved your cardigan. I think I'm wearing the same one in our Christmas picture. DownEast???? We have such great taste! Sure love and miss you and your cute, cute family! I would give anything to live by you for the rest of my life! You are such a dear friend. Love you!
Lindsey
Cynthia, you are a strong woman and such a beautiful wife and mother. My heart goes out to you.
What a sweet picture and what a blessed day for them to be reunited.
love ya girl.
I LOVE this picture of your parents. I'm so glad I got to know both of them and their laughter and spirits. Some of my BEST times growing up were when the Budges lived next to us. Thanks for the memories. xoxo
Cynthia, I love this picture of your parents! So cute! It is fun to see how they looked in High school, I think they aged well. I am sorry for your loss. You know that it wasn't coinsidence that they both died young. I guess they just had to be together. Now you have two amazing angels watching over your family, what a blessing.May the lords spirit continue to carry you at this time.
Love always,
Melanie
Hey pretty lady!! Just wanted to drop you a line...you truly do have such a beautiful family! It was nice to see you recently. Hope all is well back East!! Im trying to convince Steph to move back to ID so I can keep an eye on her!;)
Hey send me your email address so I can invite you to read my blog. kgross333@yahoo.com
Post a Comment