This is a shout out to "Uncle Heath" who taught the kids to dance while we were at the beach for our annual Easter vacation. Nathan is in the zone. Lizzy decides she needs a dance partner, which offends Nathan, but not for long...
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I am DYING!!! That was hilarious. Thank you so much for sharing.
Oh, I loved it! That was so funny! I love how Nathan broke out the snake eyes at the end! Are you telling me Heath Edward showed them all those moves? I never knew Heath had such rhythm. I was dying! I loved hearing your laugh, too, Cynthia! So cute! You have some way cute kids! We miss you all!
p.s. I had to laugh how Blair left you hanging on your honeymoon night in search of food. When a man's got to eat...he's got to eat!
Cute blog and cute family! Love y'all and have you seen my blog?
That was super cute!!! I needed a good laugh too! I miss your sweet family, it looks like you are doing well!! Thanks for the kind words! Amazing things happen when you are doing what Heavenly Father asks you to do!!! I miss my husband dearly, but he is busy doing what the Army needs him to do!! I am thankful for those I have met all over the US, and the relationships I have, they are what keep me going!! Thanks for "Checking in on me" now and then!! Love you!!!
I just found your blog from facebook. I'm glad you have one so I can keep up to date with your family.
Post a Comment